• I/O Relay Terminals with 16 points to mount G2RV Slim I/O Relays.
• Push-In Plus terminal blocks are used to save wiring work in comparison with traditional screw terminals. (Wiring time is reduced by 60%* in comparison with traditional screw terminals.)
• Work is reduced ever further with one-step cable connection to the PLC.
• Diode provided for coil surge absorption.
• Operation indicators for immediate recognition of I/O signal status.
• Accepts G3RV Slim I/O SSRs.
• Greatly reduce wiring work and maximize space efficiency with new models that provide internal connections between I/O terminals. (input models: 16 point/common, output models: 4 points/common)
• DIN Track or screw mounting.
* According to OMRON actual measurement data from November 2015.