• Downsizing achieved through optimum design of heat sink.
• Mounting possible via screws or via DIN track.
• Close mounting possible for linking terminals. (Except for G3PA-260B-VD and G3PA-450B-VD-2.)
• Applicable with 3-phase loads.
• Replaceable power element cartridges.
• Comply with VDE 0160 (finger protection), with a dielectric strength of 4,000 V between input and load.
• Certified by UL, CSA, and VDE (reinforced insulation). *
* Only UL and CSA certification applies to model numbers that end in -VD-X.